WHAT IS THIS?

A RANT ABOUT THE GOOFY GUY AT SYCAMORE THREE, ANY OF HIS IDEAS, ANY OF HIS FRIENDS, AND ANYBODY ELSE.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Post Zero: Hello, There

by Hobbert Ryde


That crazy Robert Heid at his precious blogspot, Sycamore Three, said he had to start his blog with a first post called, "Hello, World!" because it was traditional for some computer-programming reason, and he imagines himself to be some kind of former computer geek.

I decided to double-down, if you know what I mean.  I'd see his Sycamore Three and raise him to Psyche-More Six.  Get it?  Like poker, you know.

So I'm NOT going to start my blog off that way.  He'd call me some kind of copy-cat.

He makes me sick, the goofy hypocrite.  I finally had it, today, when he was about to post some laudatory drivel about Ron Paul, after promising everybody he was going to say less, which was the one good idea he has had so far.  

I could see what was coming.  (Don't ask me how, just call them special powers.)  So I just hijacked his site -- he's always whining about internet insecurity, as he likes to call it -- and took over under my own name.  I really let him and "Doctor" Paul have it.  You could read it at his website, but I'll save you the trouble and give you the whole deal in the next post.

And as Walter Cronkite would have said, "And that's the way it is, Tuesday, January the tenth, two thousand twelve."


-- Hobbert Ryde.





-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

For fun, this was